Monday, 3 March 2008

this sucks..

i've never seen chums in sucha foul mood before. it scares me... alot. its as if she were about to chew off someone's head? i dont wanna be that someone who gets her head chewed off... so i stayed out of her way as much as i could but being noisy me it didnt work very well. im sorry if i still got on your nerves even though the signs were shouting 'LEAVE ME ALONE!' as u can see i dont read signs very well but i like to think of myself as quite smart when it comes to reading road signs tho.


i dunno wad i can do to cheer u up but it upsets me to see u like that also. i hope u see this and by then u're feeling a teeny weeny bit betta then juz now? if there's one thing i can do to make u feel betta pls do let me know and i'll try my best to...

makes me wonder.. am i partially/fully the cause of u being in sucha foul mood thats why u didnt wanna talk to me too? well if i am.. im sorry. i didnt mean to... make u upset. i know to a certain extent u're not pleased that i didnt manage to leave and u havent been wanting to talk abt it because it didnt make me feel good. i never thought it wld in turn consume u and made u this scary person.. i really didnt wish for things to take the sudden turn and throw me off balance. im really at a loss myself. im juz passing each day as it comes...

im really sorry..

2 comments:

Just Me said...

It's ok, Chum. I guess it's my fault too cos I allow it to take root & hatch into such a big proportion. I admit it has affected me in abig way and I sorta felt cheated. But that's past and I'm moving forward. I, too, was persuaded to stay. So let's put it behind us ok?

Edz GorGor said...

Sigh ... what had happened to both of you. Dun worry, kor kor is here to sayang you ... hahahah