Sunday, 30 December 2007

sudden attack of frustration?

so its almost midnight and i had a sudden urge that i really need to drink so here i am with my nice bottle of hoe (which happens to be my last, damn itz). not sure why but the urge came with a bout of frustration? is that how alcoholics feel?

so today i planned to stay home, watch telly and to keep mum company but someone had to call me to go out. lets name this person t. so t was in orchard alone and me knowing that i was that someone t wld call juz to fill in the in between gaps in t's life, i still went ahead to meet t. rushed out and everything so we met to have a late lunch. after lunch t decided that we shld go home and i was like WHAT? so i was left speechless and we shared a cab back. a short lil trip like that burnt almost $50. it leaves me wondering sometimes y am i always the sucker/dork/idiot/dumbass? y do i subject myself to such nonsense? y cant i reject ppl nicely? juz say no? i think one of my new year's resolution wld be that.


so now its back to my lonely bot of hoe and me..

4 comments:

Just Me said...

Chum, I think it's about time u say no to T and stop letting T string u along. Maybe it's time T get a life and leave your alone. Dun like the way T is making use of you. Humph!

ah fun said...

i know what i should do but somehow i just cant seem to carry it out. gimme time, yes i know i've already taken a hell lotta time. *sighs*

Edz GorGor said...

OMG ... this is so sad !!! if someone did what "T" did to you on me ... hor seh lar ... may buddha bless his/her soul cos am so gonna DIEW the last piece of juice out of him/her ... or-mi-thor-fo

WAHAHHAHAHAHA

Happy New Year Gurrrlllll

ah fun said...

ed, i wished i cld be like u and diew the last drop of juice out of that person... =)

~happy new yr~