Sunday, 16 September 2007

and it comes tumbling down..

ever had the feeling that everything seems to be finally moving on fine for you? after so long.. after all the shit u had been put thru. its like u finally get to see the sunshine after braving the rain... but all thats not meant to be. u juz need 1 little setback to bring u back to where u started off from. when others say life is very fragile im beginning to think that happiness is very fragile too. theres only a very thin line that seperates happiness from sadness. and with that 1 little setback i've been kicked back into the region of sadness and darkness.

chummy u are right. i didnt need that person back in my life. it was a mistake to even let that person creep back into my life. and so now im suffering the repercussions of my dumbness. this time i really want out... and nothing more to do with that person...

and here i am again building up my new defences and having to work towards being happy... its sucha chore.

"How do I, say goodbye, to what we had?
The good times that made us laugh, always come back,
I thought we'd get, to see forever,
But forever's gone away,"

Good riddance i might say?

6 comments:

Just Me said...

Chum, it's definitely good riddance to bad rubbish lor. Cheer up! You managed to get out of the dumps, and I'm sure you will again. Take a step back and dun ever let that person harrass you again. If you do, I'll slap the daylights outta you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

the storm will go away, even the tsunami had to... right?

Helmi said...

Like what I always believed in, things happened for a reason.

Edz GorGor said...

hahaha ... can i slap too ...i feel like slapping someone!!!

ah fun said...

u wanna slap me?!

Edz GorGor said...

hahha ... joking lah ... ngor bin tou seh duck slap nei ... ^_^