Monday, 27 August 2007

woohoo im entitled for the lil increment...

so anne and i were like discussing we both shld deserve to get the pay increment of 5% which was announced last wk. today tc gave out the letters and lo and behold i got it. not anne tho... which my heart goes out to her. but oh wells its not gonna make much of a difference on my very small and pathetic pay check.

today was a normal crappy monday at work. email was retardedly slow.. as always. still dun understand y we have a highly paid MIS mgr and yet we still have to tolerate this crap! my 'buddy' as work was missing most of the day and everything else fell back on me. i dun get it lor. im not his substitute neither am i his assistant. enough is enough. do not.. and i mean it DO NOT push me anymore. none of u have seen the ugliest of me yet. cept my beloved ones at FO........ *grinds teeth*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that fatty bully u! TMD #$%^&*


-nickole-

Helmi said...

FO unite. Sue Lyn needs help.

Norain said...

Such audacity!! When I spoke to him just now, I had to talk slower & repeat like THRICE coz he didn't get it. It's time to show your true colours, Suelyn! Call us when you need reinforcement, hor!

ah fun said...

ah yin.. imagine i have to tolerate that kinda stupidity EVERYDAY!

i know i can always count on u guys. so touched *sniffs* love ya all..

hope y'all r surviving well in my previous breeding grounds. miss u peeps..

today i was standing in the lobby waiting for my guests and 'empress dowager' came up to talk to me.. there was so much sacarsm in her words. she said something like 'u seem to be doing very well, busy bringing in so many groups and even weekends are busy now because of u!' i know u guys wun hate me because of that right? anyways its not my solo effort in bringing in the business la. well, lets all work hard together for a big bonus then pack up and leave! ;)

Anonymous said...

dun worry, u know we lurve you -shivers- its ur job mah, bring in more TAs! then i can sell all my twin rooms to them and leave all the kings for my biz gst.. wahhaha!! full hse with only king beds, my fav!

helmi, ur comment is short and funny LOL

-nickole-

Helmi said...

Nickole- yours also funny lor. TMD somemore

Just Me said...

Chummy, must plan your strategy properly okie. He's not as stupid as he seems.Must be careful. Cannot show him your temper. Keep your frens close, keep your enemies closer!
Let's go walk on fire on Tue. I'll drive you there. Woohooo!