Friday, 13 April 2007

im a gatecrasher!

and so i finished my graveyard shift peacefully without any big hiccups happening even tho its friday the 13th. *grins* i was feeling superly energetic so i decided to gatecrash into helmi's fidelio training class.. partially also becuz my dearest is in the class la. heehee.

we juz finished a smoke break and when i dropped by rsvns dept for awhile, came back to the classrm and realised the whole grp went missing. prob helmi brought them to view the rms without me. and so i went on my rounds on the 5th flr. dropped by to say hi to joyce yao, rt, yl, aw... :) came back from my rounds and they r still not back yet!! so i decided to drop by to blog.

stayin in the class cld do me good. the 1st fidelio class that i conducted 2wks back, dont think i did too well which resulted to have 1 drop out. sigh but i choose to believe its not me, i really think i was quite nice but maybe she juz cldnt blend in... so im here to pick up pointers and learn how to conduct a better class in future! heh heh as if..... betta get going i scared they come back and see me blogging, not very nice!! :P

1 comment:

chinggg said...

welcome to the blogger club!